The challenge this week was to re-write a Christmas tune. I’m sure everyone has probably done this at some point but it doesn’t seem like most want to blog about it. We did get four superb entries from four excellent bloggers. Between them they brought us two new versions of The Twelve Days of Christmas and two new versions of Jingle Bells.
These were great for a few laughs and to spread a little festive cheer so thank you to those that participated. If you haven’t already checked out these re-writes please take a minute to enjoy and be sure to thank the bloggers for their creative posts. Check back in tomorrow for the new What if writing challenge and join in on the fun.
- 12/16/2013 Writing challenge. What if you could rewrite your favorite Christmas song? | Okay, what if
- Jingle bells revisited | A mom’s blog
- 12 days of Christmas chores | JED’s Playhouse
- Rewrite: The Twelve Days Of Christmas | emilykarn
- Jiggling Jingle Bells! | The Indecisive Eejit