Imagine you were that little shelf sitting fellow whose only job is to blackmail small children before the holidays. What do you see? What do you hear?
Now share it in a post and link it back for the What if 2014 holiday challenge.
See all the details including the link up box in the original post.
Not sure how to tell your story? Check out my take on the challenge here.
Oh and I also had some random holiday questions you might be interested in answering to help get you in the holiday spirit. They are:
1. Where is the weirdest place you found yourself on Christmas morning?
2. What is the one present you wanted badly and have never gotten?
3. What is the one thing you wanted badly, got and wished you hadn’t?
4. Have you ever re-gifted? If so what and why?
5. If Santa is real would you really want to meet him in person?
6. How many Elves could fit inside the biggest Christmas present you ever received?
7. What is your favorite holiday movie, show and/or song?
8. What is your least favorite holiday movie, show, and/or song?
9. What would you name a reindeer if you could? Why?
10. Do you think Santa could benefit from a healthier snack on Christmas eve or are cookies and milk the only choice? What would you recommend for the jolly old fat man?
You can see the original questions post on JED’s Playhouse here.