140 characters. Most anyone who uses social media knows what that statement represents. It’s all you get to say what you want in a tweet. Make it mean something!
So what if this feature took over in life. Communication made short and sweet.
- Conversations would never be one sided again
- Essays would be so much simpler
- Lectures would be more bearable
Just think of the time that could be saved. It would be so much tougher to trick or con someone with those few characters.
- Car salesmen would need to greatly change tactics
- No one could tip toe around the truth
- The talkative stranger on the Subway would be a bit less annoying
Granted telling stories would be a bit tougher but the challenge might be fun.
- War is hell. Been there, done that. Still have nightmares. (Done – 79 characters)
- Zombie ate everyone else’s brains. I escaped but it’s still out there. (Done – 91 characters and left open for a sequel)
- Losers banded together. Lots of heart and they triumphed over the team of bullies with the crazed coach. (Done – 104 characters)
Yep, that was a lot of fun. I didn’t realize I was such a good writer. I know, maybe I used a couple stories that seem similar to some you may have heard before but I swear it’s my own original content.
What changes do you see in this Twitter based land? Do you have a story you would like to share? Remember it needs to be characters or less. It’s fun and I look forward to see what others come up with. I’m sure there are plenty better than mine.
Let’s start a hashtag for it. Maybe #fullstorytweet . I looked it up and didn’t find any others using this hashtag so I think it will work.