The following infomercial has been inspired by todays Daily Prompt: As seen on TV which asks you to write a script for a late-night infomercial — where the product is your blog. How do you market yourself? What qualities do you embody that other “products” don’t? What are the benefits of reading your blog?
It is not necessarily the opinion of this site or its owners and any products are the responsibility of the individual promoters
Are you tired of the ordinary? You say you’ve been reading blogs for years and your tired of all the informative posts that say the same things in a different way. You enjoy reading the family oriented blogs but sometimes you just need something different? Well maybe it’s time to check out
Okay, What if?
A blog unlike the ordinary, but rather extraordinary.
Where else will you find stories that involve zombies, bigfoot or talking dogs? Okay you can find these almost anywhere but I bet you never read about a clone death match before! What about a cell phone call that might bring about the end to human kind?
You’ll see these stories and more just by visiting Okay, what if? There is no cover charge but a little interaction is highly recommended. If you like something you can easily let someone know by hitting that button that says like. If you want to comment you should be sure to add it to the section that says comments and soon you will receive a response straight from the sites author. Where else can you get service like that?
If you act right now we can even throw in the archives which will include posts about devils, aliens, robots and mad scientists. Along with these subjects will be some humor sprinkled all about.
But wait, there’s more
If you act now we will even include the Weekly What If Writing Challenge now in its seventh week. This will include links to stories by other great bloggers at no extra charge!
But wait, I have even more
You will also have full access to all future posts from the blog. This is an unlimited source that should keep you entertained for years to come.
Tell your friends, family and neighbors. For every friend you refer you get a fellow follower. That’s even more people to inspire more content and more interaction. Act now, this offer may not last long! (Actually I’ll probably still have this offer available for a while but I need to make it sound urgent)
The following people have been helpful in creating the world of blogging and are slightly responsible for this sites existence. Please stay tuned to the very end of the credits for more info
- Winter Inventory | Nature Activities
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (Late) | Under the Monkey Tree
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – I Blog What I Feel!!!
- Alienora, the Blogging Brassiere… | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – Bedtime stories | littlegirlstory
- The Cloak and Dagger show | smoke&mirrors
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | The Story of a Guy
- Daily Prompt : The TV infomercial | Processing the life
- The Blog Infomercial | I’m just Super Saiyan
- The Jittery Goat; Nothing Remarkable Happens Here, Just An Easy Place To Visit | The Jittery Goat
- Shock and Awe | crookedeyebrows
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- “Blog” fomercial for VA’s | A Virtual World
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Awl and Scribe
- Daily Prompt:As seen on TV | Motherhood and Beyond
- New Different and Mine: I quit. | RPMAS
- Has the bar been lowered? in my opinion, yes. | Lord Aoshi’s Latest Finds
- Three reasons why late-night television advertising is for suckers | Rob’s Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – LATE! | SERENDIPITY
- GETTING A KICK OUT OF ABSTRACT ART? YOU MUST BE JOKING! | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Flowersandbreezes | Flowers and Breezes
- WELCOME TO AYIMAS! | ayimas
- Cuteness… | Haiku By Ku
- Hodgepodge Life in the Blog | Kansa Muse
- LAUGH AND PLAY TIME WITH EFIT | Emotional Fitness
- As Seen on TV: Hopefully Soon!!! | Khana’s Web
- Presenting; MY BLOG!…..(as seen on TV WP daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | My Atheist Blog
- Daily Prompt; As Seen on TV | terry1954
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Life is great
- Wonder Wednesday: What Calls Us To Our fears? | Light Words
- I AM…YOU | Life Confusions
- On second thought… | Rob’s Surf Report
- Late | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Charron’s Chatter
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily post: As heard… | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Social Chaos Blog Debut Goes Viral! | The Political and Social Chaos Blog
- Steve Says….
- Viver para contar – my blog’s name | viver para contar
- And Now For Some Shameless Self-Promotion! | Bright Tuesday
- Golden Years | CurTales
- Daily Prompt: But Wait! There’s More! | One Starving Activist
- The Mom@Home Show | ~ronaleer~
- But wait there’s more…a free set of steak knives! | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- Infomercial-Mania | thanks for letting me autograph your cat
- As Seen on TV: Money Back Offer | Half Baked Log
Okay there’s actually not any more information available. I didn’t really think anyone would stay to the end of the credits.