Wow, there were so many clones running around here this week I couldn’t get hardly anything done. I almost forgot about doing my weekly update for the challenge and instead I just keep arguing with myselves. I’m not sure this cloning experiment was such a good idea.
If you hadn’t guessed the challenge this week was to tell us what you would do if you could clone yourself. I believe everyone had a lot of fun with this possibility even if they didn’t think it would be in the worlds best interest.
If you haven’t had time to read these challenge responses just see if you can get your clone to do it for you and then tell you about it. I think you will both enjoy each and every scenario. Thanks to all who participated.
- 10/20/2013 Weekly writing challenge. What if you could clone yourself? | Okay, what If?
- Just Leave Me A Clone! Part one: There Can Be Only One Rob | Rob’s Surf Report
- Just Leave Me A Clone! Part two: There Can Be Only One Rob | Rob’s Surf Report
- Human Cloning: What’s the big deal? | Crow Arrow, Inc.
- Another me? | A mom’s blog
- Better in the end | Momus News
- Consequences | Spunky Wayfarer
- I want a clone for Christmas! | The Indecisive Eejit
- What if I created a clone death-match? | Okay, what if?
- Hi Dad, it’s Marty! #5 | Neva Samaki